Hey guys! Want to have a pen holder which is designed by you? A few months ago, I did a small DIY project – a pen/pencil holder! It is pretty simple and self explanatory but thought I show you how to do it and also provide a step-to-step method.
All you need is three items – all costing $5 which you can find in any discount craft store. You can watch how I DIY it below;
What you will need
- Rhinestone stickers (9 petal like stickers, 1 circle sticker)
- A porcelain glass/pen holder (my one is a toothbrush holder)
- Without removing your rhinestone stickers from the sticker paper, cut the 9 petal-like stickers and 1 circle sticker individually.
- Now decide how you want to position your flower by putting the circle sticker in the middle and the petal-like stickers around it like a sun. Do this obviously on your desk, not on the glass!
- Now get the circle sticker and stick it on to the middle of the glass and do the same with the petal-like stickers.
- Make sure the sticker is stuck to the glass well.
- Make sure you buy rhinestone stickers that have a very sticky back, my one wasn’t that sticky hence very possible for it to fall off.
- A plastic pen holder would be better as the stickers are likely to stay longer than a pen holder which is made of porcelain.
Hope you liked this DIY and thank you for your support! 🙂
Originally Published on the 23rd of October 2018