Hi everyone! Do you got a question to ask me?
To make this blog more interesting and more engaging, last year I decided to introduce a new audio series where I answer someone’s question in-depth. This can include my views on a particular topic, how I dealt with a situation, what would I choose over this – that type of questions. The recent Q&A was fun to record so thought I continue this sequence of me actually recording myself when answering your question.
Please leave a question in the below comments section and your question may be featured in a future #chatwithdoniw audio session! I would like to specially thank Sifar for motivating me to do a audio series where you will hear my actual voice! I appreciate your support and friendship! Thank you!
Before you go, please take note of the following;
- Make sure your questions are not racist, inappropriate, personal e.g. “Doni, how much do you weigh?!” A better question could be “What ethics do you follow?”
- Just to let you know, I am no expert. I am just a goofy judgmental business student. My opinions and views may not collide with yours.
- This audio session is shared just for fun, interaction and opinion.
- There is no guarantee that your questions will be answered, only the questions I select will be answered (please don’t take it personally).
- Ask questions like this; “What are your views on corporate social responsibility”. Questions which will be lead to a in-depth and meaningful discussion.
Bye (for now) and thank you all for your support!