Hey guys! A few months ago I did a simple DIY project – a decorative mini canvas! This canvas can be used to decorate your plain wall or just something to put on your desk as a decoration.
It cost me $2 for the canvas and $3 for the scrap paper which happen to be the same size of the canvas! If you are interested in making one yourself and also want to see how I made this, keep scrolling down!
What you Need
- 15cm x 15cm Patterned Paper (2)
- 15cm x 15cm Canvas
Like DIYs? Bushra’s blog consists of a variety of cool and unique DIY projects! Go check her blog out now!
- Get one patterned paper and glue it onto the canvas
- Use your ruler to get rid of any ‘air bubbles’ in the paper after it is glued
- Now get your second piece of patterned paper and cut it diagonally to create a shape of a triangle
- Stick the second piece of patterned paper on the first one and use your ruler again to get rid of any ‘air bubbles’ on the paper
Thank you guys for reading this post! 🙂 I haven’t been doing DIY videos for several months now, I am planning to do a new project soon which will be posted here and on my Instagram. Thank you all for the ongoing support!
BTW, feel free to comment any DIY suggestions.