Thank you Shalini for nominating me the Liebster Blog Award!
You are such a polite and friendly person, thank you so much for your ongoing support! Apologies for publishing this post late, most of my followers know I post award posts late 😛
Meaning of Liebster
The word Liebster is derived from German meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, and the like. This award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 5-11 blogs, let them know about the nomination
- Ask them 11 questions
Answers to Shalini’s Questions
Alfred Lord Tennyson says it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all – what do you believe and why? I think it is best to be not loved at all, love is attachment and impermanent in the sense that loved ones do not live forever in this world and their cease is very painful.
What’s your favorite song?? Basshunter – Russia Privjet
What is your favorite past time/hobby in the real world (and no, blogging cannot be your answer, internet is nonexistent for this answer) I recently liked the idea of DIY projects and decorating the room. I really enjoy doing this.
What’s your favorite comfort food? Biscuits!
What’s your favorite drink? Frappes!
Do you say things just for the sake of saying things, or do you mean your words?? Answer honestly, as there are no judgements here. Real life is pretty tough and challenging. It depends really. Sometimes I mean what I say and sometimes I don’t mean it at all e.g. when I get angry. Consciously, I guess I would mean what I say.
Which part of the globe are you from and what is the weather like at this moment? I would like to know the temperature in Celsius/ Fahrenheit too. I am located in the southern hemisphere and we use Celsius to describe our weather conditions, currently the weather is so hot (33°C). My room is so hot and cannot stay without a fan!
- How is the weather like in the place you live? No need to specify country.
- In my blog, what areas of my blog should I improve? Honesty would be appreciated.
- If someone gives everyone in your friendship group a bracelet EXCEPT you (take note that this happens when you are there to witness it) – how would you react? Do you think this is wrong?
- Drinking alcohol – what is the downsides of consuming it?
- Do you think ethics contribute to success? How?
- Would you take care of your parents when you are older or would you send them to nursing homes?
- Who harms you the most? A beast harming you physically or your evil mind? (I am not saying you have a evil mind but imagine :P)
- Do you think morals are degrading these days?
- What is the purpose of life?
- What is your goal for 2018?
- Have you donated to a charity or do you have plans to donate to a charity?
Thank you Shalini again for nominating me for this award and I hope the answers to your questions are satisfactory 😛 Congratulations to those who I nominated this award to and wish you all the best for your blogging careers!
Bye (for now)