Capili thank you for nominating me for the Entertainer Blogger Award. You have been such a supportive friend for a relatively long time and I don’t think I can thank you enough! Check out her blog post here.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to their blog.
- Add rules for others to follow.
- Add rules to your post for others to follow.
- Answer questions below.
- Display award photo in your post.
- Why did you start a blog in the first place?
When I was overseas between 2013 – 2014, I was writing random meaningful sentences when I had nothing to do. I really enjoyed it and even showed it to my siblings. But now, I can define these meaningful sentences as quotes and wanted to share them to the world like most famous people. I initially used social media to share my quotes mainly Google+. I then decided to make a quote blog and have used several website hosting platforms but wordpress was the most successful out of them all. WordPress provided high exposure to many other bloggers and was home to a great community of people who enjoy reading my quotes.
- What is your favourite book?
You and Your Problems by Venerable K. Sri Dhammananda
- What do you dislike the most?
One of the things I dislike the most is hearing people eat food loudly. It is just cringey bro 0_0
- What is your favourite food at the mall?
I got a lot of favourite food, I can’t really pick one but I love Frappes/Milkshakes!
- What is your favourite pastime?
Designing presentations and promotional material
I NOMINATE THIS AWARD TO;
- Megala’s Kitchen
- Maya Wooten
- Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS
- Truly Madly Ordinary.Stories From The Heart.
- Love, Soph
- TABI BEAR
- Treacherous Winds
- Ana Regina
Thank you Capili (again) for nominating me and congrats to everyone who I nominated for this award! Stay awesome guys! 🙂